We’re moving from email support tickets to submitting support requests in-app.
Better self-help and faster support case resolution
According to recent surveys, 67% of customers prefer self-service over speaking to a company representative. 91% of customers also said they’d use an online knowledge base if it were available and tailored to their needs.
In order to better serve our customers, we launched a new in-app Help Center in late July. It’s easier to search for self-help content and is tailored to your specific user role in Carta, providing more relevant results so you don’t have to click around trying to find the answer to your question. To continually improve our content, anytime you can’t find what you’re looking for, our support team reviews the unsuccessful searches that turn into support tickets behind the scenes.
If you’re not be able to find the help you need, it’s now easier than ever to access our support team from the Help Center through one of two options:
1) If you’d like to call us, we provide the appropriate phone number right on-screen.
2) If you want to submit a support case, you can do so directly in the Help Center, automatically passing along several pieces of critical information to our team, including:
- What type of user you are in Carta (equity holder, company admin, legal admin, etc.)
- What page you were on when you requested help
- What you were searching for in self-help
- Category of the issue
The only fields you’ll need to input are:
- Entity (Company, Portfolio) – We’ll give you some options to choose from
- Any additional information and attachments you want to add to further explain your problem (optional)
This information is critical for routing your problem accurately and minimizing account research and clarifying questions, enabling us to solve your problem faster than ever. After submitting your case, you’ll receive an email confirmation and we’ll continue resolving it with email exchanges from that point.
In order to provide this new streamlined way of contacting us, and to solve your problems faster, we will be shutting down email support inboxes for email@example.com starting October 10, 2020.
The next time you have a problem, try out the new in-app Help Center, and if you can’t find what you need, use the streamlined case submission flow. It will save you time and allow the Carta Support team to solve your problem faster.