Watch our webinar on fund compliance, common compliance mistakes, and regulatory changes. The panel includes Bryan Gendron, a Partner at Frank, Rimerman + Co., and Bob Sawyer, a Partner at Foley Hoag, and Lusine Moshkounian, a Managing Director at Constellation Advisers, LLC.
In the webinar, they cover:
- The most common mistakes funds make during formation
- Mistakes funds make after raising capital
- Trade-offs between international and U.S. investors, deals, or entities
- How forgoing Exempt Reporting Advisor (ERA) for Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) status impacts compliance
- Recent changes in the compliance space
When your portfolio companies use Carta, you can track your investments on the platform for free.
DISCLOSURE: This communication is on behalf of Carta Investor Services, Inc. (“Carta”). This communication is not to be construed as legal, financial or tax advice and is for informational purposes only. This communication is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security. Carta does not assume any liability for reliance on the information provided herein.