Cap tables are a necessary evil for every startup founder, CEO or CFO. Excel spreadsheets are usually riddled with mistakes. Carta is changing that.
Our founder and CEO, Henry Ward, recently joined Harry Stebbings on The Twenty Minute VC. This is one of our favorite interviews with Henry, where he covers everything from our founding story to the 50-year Carta vision. A big thanks to Harry for having us on! You can listen to the episode here.
Harry and Henry cover topics including:
- The founding story of Carta
- The current state of venture funding in Silicon Valley
- Staying private vs. going public
- Management and shareholder alignment at various stages of company growth
- Alternative stock exchanges
We hope you enjoy the episode! And again, a big thanks to Harry and The Twenty Minute VC for having us on. You can follow them on Twitter at @twentyminutevc.
Stay up to date with monthly blog highlights