At Carta, we’re building an ownership network that changes how assets are acquired, valued, and transacted. To propel Carta forward, we just raised our Series E.
This means we meet a high security standard and have:
- Developed and implemented a rigorous security system
- Built a robust risk management program
- Put systems in place to mitigate the impact of any data breaches
- Been independently assessed to an international standard based on industry best practices
How does Carta keep data secure?
Our ISO 27001 certification is basically a representation of all the ways we secure data, including:
- Using tools like CloudFare and Cisco Meraki to protect against cyberattacks
- Encrypting sensitive data like tax IDs and passwords
- Undergoing regular independent security audits
- Allowing users to secure their Carta accounts via two-factor authentication
- Filing as an SEC-registered transfer agent
- Inviting top security researchers to try to find vulnerabilities on our platform
Stay up to date with monthly blog highlights