It’s more important than ever to ground assumptions and expectations for VCs and startups on real data. We’ve partnered with Pitchbook and NVCA for the Venture Monitor Report for Q1 2020 in an effort to provide investors and companies with the data they need to understand the shifting global venture capital market.
Read the report to learn more about:
- Overall deal trends for by region, and stage
- Analysis of deals by sector including Life Sciences, Fintech, AI & ML, and Software
- Expected best practices and outcomes for start-ups
- Trends in VC investing during March as impact from COVID-19 began
- Predictions for angel and seed stage investing based on behavior from 2008
- How will valuations shift in 2020, including how early-stage and late-stage companies are affected differently
- How overall number of exits and IPO listings will likely continue to drop after Q1
- How fundraising is high for Q1, but slowing for first-time funds
DISCLOSURE: This communication is being sent on behalf of eShares, Inc. dba Carta, Inc. (“Carta”). This communication is not to be construed as legal, financial or tax advice and is for informational purposes only. This communication is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security. Carta does not assume any liability for reliance on the information provided herein.
This post contains links to articles or other information that may be contained on third-party websites. The inclusion of any hyperlink is not and does not imply any endorsement, approval, investigation, or verification by Carta, and Carta does not endorse or accept responsibility for the content, or the use, of such third-party websites. Carta assumes no liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in or from any data or other information provided on such third-party websites. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners in the U.S. and other countries, and are used for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply affiliation or endorsement