Why get a capital call line of credit from Carta?With Carta capital call lines you can expect:
- One price. Everyone gets our best offer. Borrow at PRIME minus 0.75%, plus a $2,000 subscription fee per $1M of facility, and a one-time $3,000 line closing fee.1
- One day. Complete the loan application, review and accept our standard terms and price, and sign the loan documents in as little as one business day.2
- One provider. Bundle your fund administration and capital call line providers to manage fewer vendors and make your back office more efficient.
How does it work?Everyone gets our best offer, which includes fair and transparent terms. We’re standardizing all legal documents, so there’s no more back and forth. Our standard terms and one price are straightforward and transparent. All customers get the same price without a preference for size, name-recognition, or connections. Carta charges two fees:
- An annual subscription fee instead of several variable and confusing fees (like facility fees, unused line fees, and fees each time you draw down the loan).3
- A one-time, fixed $3,000 fee to cover closing costs.4 Because we don’t negotiate terms, our legal closing costs are consistent and predictable.
Line of credit dashboard
Request an advance
Initiate a payback
Track your transaction history
Better togetherCarta is the only provider that offers both capital call lines of credit and fund administration to venture capital funds. Together, these services can streamline your fund’s cash management. Carta’s dedicated team of fund administrators will partner with you to help you meet your goals. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us.
1 Closing fee is per loan, fee is waived for renewals.
2 24 hour turnaround time begins upon receipt of all required information, and excludes federal holidays and office closures. Current Carta Fund Admin customers can close in as little as one business day. New Carta customers may require additional time due to our diligence requirements.
3 Except, of course, if you miss a payment, in which case late fees may still apply.
4 Closing fee is per loan, fee is waived for renewals.
5 If an advance request is received by 12 PM PT Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays and office closures.
DISCLOSURE: This communication is made on behalf of Carta Financial Technologies, LLC (“Carta Financial”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of eShares, Inc., dba Carta, Inc. and is for informational purposes only. Carta Financial offers capital call lines of credit through a strategic partnership with Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC, Coastal will be your lender. Carta Financial is not providing legal, financial, accounting or tax advice or any other professional advice or service. Neither Carta, Inc. nor Carta Financial assumes any liability for reliance on the information provided herein. This communication is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.
Carta Financial’s obligation to provide a capital call line of credit to you will be subject to customary conditions, including but not limited to Carta Financial’s satisfactory completion of due diligence on you, your general partner and your LPs, there being no material adverse change in your business/financial condition and final, executed loan documents. Also, by submitting an application for a capital call line of credit, you will be authorizing Carta Financial to review all information that pertains to you and your partners that you provide to or receive from any Carta Financial affiliate.