ASC 718 is the standard accounting guidance used by companies to expense equity or recognize the transfer of value involved in awarding equity compensation to employees. Equity, such as profits interest units, may grow in value over time, so recording the grants accurately on your company’s income statement is important, especially as you prepare for financial audits.
Join us on for an overview of ASC 718, including:
- ASC 718 accounting guidelines and why expense reporting is required
- When and how often you need to expense equity grants
- What auditors will need from you and how to be prepared
- How ASC 718 expenses are calculated
- How you can automate ASC 718 expense reporting with Carta