Law Firms can add eligible clients directly to Carta Launch in just a few minutes. To do so, you will need the following documents or information readily available:
- Certificate of Incorporation (or equivalent) and any related amendments
- Equity plan and award agreements
- Equity holder information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have access to your firm’s account.
Please watch this video for an introductory demo on how to onboard a client to Launch or follow the steps below:
Navigate to your Law Firm page on carta.com and select ‘Companies’
- Click the green button ‘Add Company Launch Plan’
2. Select ‘Next: Then add Company Details to create the company on Carta & begin the step by step onboarding process
Once the onboarding is complete, your client will be asked to review the cap table, sign securities, and sign the Carta Launch Terms of Service. Your client’s account will then be activated.
Launch Onboarding FAQ & Support Information